Spermac capsules provide the best ayurvedic treatment for low sperm count. These supplements can increase semen volume without any side effects.
Low sperm count causes the problem of infertility in men which creates barrier in impregnating women. Men may face problems in achieving fatherhood with low sperm count and low semen volume. Here are some reasons that affect sperm count in body:
1. Hormone imbalance between hypothalamus and pituitary gland cause fluctuation in secretion of hormone that triggers testicles to produce male reproductive cells.
2. Nonmalignant problems and cancer slows down functions of testicles and other reproductive organs.
3. Autoimmune disorders due to which antibodies attack and destroy male reproductive cells.
4. Excessive hand practice that affects replenishment time of sperm cells.
5. Severe injuries in testicles also result in oligospermia and azoospermia.
6. Heavy medications also slow down functions of reproductive organs.
7. Alcoholism and smoking increases toxin level in blood which affects coordination between hypothalamus, pituitary gland and testicles.
8. Increase in weight can also be accounted for causing troubles in healthy sperm count production.
9. It is also seen that stress and tension too affect sperm cells production.
Men can use Spermac capsules which provide the most effective ayurvedic treatment for low sperm count. These capsules improve blood circulation to improve functions of pituitary gland, hypothalamus and testicles. This boosts production of sperm cells on regular intervals. Improvement in functions of testicles also reduces time for sperm replenishment which is very helpful for men who often indulge in mating. Men do not have to suffer through loss of semen while taking part in frequent lovemaking sessions. Fertility increases which in turn increases chances of men to achieve fatherhood. These herbal capsules keep male reproductive cell production regular in spite of mental stress and tension. Improvement in health of testicles maintains proper balance between semen and sperm ratio that male organ ejaculates. This not only increases fertility but also the chances of impregnating women successfully as adequate amount of semen protects male reproductive cells from damage throughout the journey from male organ to egg in female ovaries.
This ayurvedic treatment for low sperm count consists of herbs such as Kaunch beej, Kalaunji, Dalchini, Gokhuru fruit, Nagbala, Shatavari, Makoy, Long, Ashwagandha, Safed Musli, Vidarikhand, Shwet Jeera, Tejpatra, Javitri, Kutki, Kahu, Jaiphal, Pipal, Abhrak and Akarkara. These herbs are rich in minerals and possess spermatogenic properties. These herbs provide long life to sperm cells by protecting them from autoimmune disorders. Active action of these ingredients also protects sperm cells from ill effects of toxins in body. These herbs also clear blockage from spermatic cord and other tubes through which sperm cells travel and reach male organ. These herbs not only enhance reproductive cell production but also increase semen volume safely. These supplements treat both oligospermia and azoospermia effectively.
Spermac capsules are helpful for both young as well as elder men. These supplements reduce ill effects of aging on healthy functions of reproductive organs. It is recommended to use this ayurvedic treatment for low reproductive cell count for at least 3 to 4 months regularly. Include foods in your diet which help to increase sperm count naturally like dark chocolates, eggs, bananas, asparagus, spinach, zinc rich foods and garlic. Keep distance from alcohol, smoking and drug use also. Reduce weight if you are overweight to prevent dysfunction of reproductive organs due to pressure of excessive weight.